<body>

AkileM

Sunday, November 05, 2006

.:Weeshy's Hen Night:.


One of my best friends, Aliesha, had her Hen night last night. It was very funny and heaps of fun. We had a waiter in a G-string serving us, and later a fireman stripper. We then went out to a couple of clubs/bars/strip joints and got really really drunk.

As a bridesmaid I had to write a speech to give. Instead, I made a two silly movies that I played on the projecter. They went down really well and had everyone laughing.

Thinking back on the night, I realised that I felt a bit more like myself again. Over the past year, I've had this strange feeling like I've lost my own personality... and I think some of it had to do with my relationship, and hanging around with people who don't really interact with me. Or... we can't really be fucked communicating with each other. Or we don't have anything in common. I'm not sure really what it is... but last night I realised that it was something that has been fucking my confidence and individuality up. Which in itself is strange and disappointing. I don't want to be weak...

I was beginning to get scared that I wouldn't get it back. But last night I was being silly, cracking jokes, talking with people who actually responded and asked questions and just generally had a normal but great time. I think I will avoid the other situations from now on.
Meh... I don't know if I'm getting the idea of what I'm trying to say across.

Anyhoo, in other news I cut my hair recently. It looks pretty fucking gay. I'll just have to wait for it to grow out.

|
________________________________



(c) AkileM 2005 - Template by Cazza's Templates.