<body>

AkileM

Monday, November 13, 2006

.:New Job:.

Well, I got a new job today. I guess i'm pretty pleased about that. Working in a travel call centre. I need the money and all that.

To tell you the truth, I'm missing my ex, and i fucking hate it. Its pretty obvious that he doesn't give a shit. Im tired of caring about someone who doesn't feel the same way.

I've being trying to date more to get over it. I had a date yesterday with this American guy from Sydney. It was rather fun. We had some adventures. Then I got a call from the Speed Dating people saying they need a girl for tomorrow night, and it will be free if I go along. So! I'll be doing that tomorrow night. I hope it's not all losers. Like me :)

BLah, I miss living alone.

|
________________________________



(c) AkileM 2005 - Template by Cazza's Templates.