<body>

AkileM

Thursday, November 16, 2006

.:Weekend Coming.:.

Speed dating was rather funny/weird. The guys looked okay from far away, but once I got talking to them, it was a bit fucked. Then I got their names mixed up and fucked up my marking sheet. Oh well, I just marked off a lot of them with no just in case. I think I ticked two, but I don't really care about either. I forgot to call today to see if I got any matches, but I doubt it.

Tomorrow is the wedding rehearsal. That should be rather painful. Maybe not....

Then Friday night is James' birthday. Woohoo! We're going out and getting fucked up which shall be fun.

I saw Arj Barker with the ex tonight. Meh... it was weird. I hate hanging around his friends as the ex. He's probably been bitching and shit, and it makes me even more paranoid. Plus he's acting all fake. Eh, not long to go before he goes away, and then things will be back to normal I hope. Although, I do wish he was coming to the wedding with me. Gagh

I need a smoke ...

|
________________________________



(c) AkileM 2005 - Template by Cazza's Templates.