<body>

AkileM

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

.:More to write, nothing to say.:.

I started work this week. Its pretty cool. All I do is learn about taking holidays all day long, and going to fantastic places. Training is 3 weeks, then into the real work. I hope I'm good at it!

Update from the speed dating - I made matches with both the guys I ticked, but I haven't talked to either. I've kind of given up on dating at the moment. But of course whenever I say that (in the past) is when I meet someone new.

The ex leaves in two days. As I said to a friend of mine I'm feeling a bit sad, and a bit glad. Probably the first then the second. Although its only a couple of months which seems like an incredibly long time, and a very short time. I hope to have worked some things out by then.

I hate fucking relationships. They always end up so fucked. blergggggghhenhousen.

In other news...... I have no gossip! I'm just working now - so its not going to make for good writing, but nonetheless, I'm going to try more.

|
________________________________



(c) AkileM 2005 - Template by Cazza's Templates.