<body>

AkileM

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

.:I'm changing my name - the launch of Sarah (I take it back):.

Due to the fact that I am working in a travel call centre, my name cannot be the same as someone else's, or too similar. Otherwise customers will get us mixed up all the time.

Someone already had my name, so I was given an hour or two to come up with a new one. I came up with 3 possibilities, but when I gave them in, they were already taken as well. So I panicked and said my step-sisters name; Sarah. Now I will be forever referred to as Sarah at work.

So... I've decided to change my blog to Sarah too. (No I'm not). I will be assuming a new identity as Sarah (not my step-sisters identity, a new one). (No I won't)

Here are some things you need to know about Sarah.

1. She's a bit sassy.
2. She doesn't give a shit about the stuff old AkileM used to whine about.
3. She's into living life to the fullest and learning new things.
4. Uhh... thats all I can come up with right now.

Soon I will be changing my blog address and getting a blog email for Sarah. If you'd like to be included (i.e. Jimmy, my one reader) please email me (address removed). You can do it now, or you can do it when the blog disappears, which will probably be in the next 2-7 days.

Thanks!
Sera

|
________________________________



(c) AkileM 2005 - Template by Cazza's Templates.